Ecouter HighLife Radio en direct
Founded June 2009, Highlife Radio is a US based Ghanaian community online radio station dedicated to providing diverse, stimulating and high-quality programming content to Ghanaian Diaspora.
Programs and personnalities
They cover a very wide range of programs for both international & locally listeners, categories popular are religious talks, news, music & entertainment, life issues, traffic updates and lots more.
They have got a self dedicated presenters anchoring and hosting their programs perfectly and listeners are always thrilled. Below are some presenters from Highlife Radio:
- Rev. Frank Opoku Amoako anchors Marriage talks on Sundays 7PM NY Times.
- Esther Afua Yirenkyi anchors Morning Dew from 8am - 10am every Mondays - Fridays, NY Time.
- Kofi Koranteng anchors Money related program every Mondays 7PM, NY Time.
- Akua Jewel-AJ anchors Puut the kkids to sleep, 10 PM Wednesdays, NY Time.
- Auntie Odo anchors 3Y3 Odo on Saturdays 2PM - 4PM, NY Time.
- Dr. IT, Nurse IT & Dr. Dankwa anchors solving Technical problems every Thursdays 6PM – 7PM NY Time.
You can tune in to HighLife Radio only online by visiting their website http://hiliferadio.com/ .
On Facebook, they’ve got fan base of 150,000+ likes presently, and they keep this profile entertaining and engaged daily.
On Twitter, they presently have 151 followers, and this didn’t get them discouraged but still fill this space up with entertaining contents just like Facebook.
If you will like to know what’s happening in the studio as they are aired, visit their Youtube page and you won’t be disappointed. They stream how it goes down live in the studio.
HighLife Radio official website can be reached by visiting http://hiliferadio.com/. The website was built simple, responsive and easy navigation. A black and White theme color with great and quality contents.